During a time of transition, it’s important to provide ongoing communications to customers throughout the integration efforts about how it impacts them – ahead of any major milestones. A clear timeline and reassurance that they will be well taken care of goes a long way. MERGE Atlanta offers expert guidance in navigating M&A communications. We help you mitigate risk through a number of proactive steps, including:
• Identifying and analyzing stakeholder concerns
• Creating and aligning key messages to support the change
• Establishing appropriate communications channels
• Building support for change, internally and externally
• Establishing communications plans, timelines, touchpoints and cadence of communications
In today’s marketing environment, long-form content such as white papers and e-books may seem a little outdated. Quaint, even. With clients and prospects busily digesting tweets, blogs and other “snackable” content, why toil to make a 10-course meal they might not finish?
I’m still coming off a HITMC high after a few days among my fellow Health IT marketers and communicators. It was a conference full of firsts as a first-timer in my own right: my first time in Boston, my first time speaking at a conference and....
The words “Cure Cancer Sooner” are the most efficient use of words – and the most meaningful choice of words I’ve seen lately. On the t-shirts of the “home team,”.....