Competitive analysis is a critical piece of your marketing strategy. It takes a close look at who you’re up against, what they offer, how they talk about themselves and what others are saying about them. When surveying the brand landscape, a competitive analysis can help you:
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
• Know the products and services others offer and how they compare
• Get insight into what customers are looking for
• Assess your key differentiators
• Position your company to gain the advantage
• Determine thought leadership opportunities
Competitive research arms you with actionable insights. With a deeper understanding of who you’re up against, you can plan and develop communications that are realistic as to where you sit in the market and take advantage of competitor approaches.
MERGE Atlanta today announced Joanna Horn has joined the agency as vice president. to oversee client partnerships, drive enhanced performances and manage client teams.
In the midst of the show, it’s easy to get caught up in theoretical debates about different ways to solve enduring healthcare challenges. But now that we’re back on home turf, healthcare brands must return to some ground level questions: What did we learn? And, what do we do now?
Kris Krava joins MERGE Atlanta as executive creative director to provide strategic oversight for digital and traditional marketing, creative, customer experience, and technology efforts.