Competitive analysis is a critical piece of your marketing strategy. It takes a close look at who you’re up against, what they offer, how they talk about themselves and what others are saying about them. When surveying the brand landscape, a competitive analysis can help you:
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
• Know the products and services others offer and how they compare
• Get insight into what customers are looking for
• Assess your key differentiators
• Position your company to gain the advantage
• Determine thought leadership opportunities
Competitive research arms you with actionable insights. With a deeper understanding of who you’re up against, you can plan and develop communications that are realistic as to where you sit in the market and take advantage of competitor approaches.
MERGE Atlanta closes 2018 strong with 14 new clients and 12 awards. As we look back, here are some of our 2018 highlights.
Five easy ways to design websites for accessibility.
Every marketer can agree that there is nothing quite like committing to building a website.