Competitive analysis is a critical piece of your marketing strategy. It takes a close look at who you’re up against, what they offer, how they talk about themselves and what others are saying about them. When surveying the brand landscape, a competitive analysis can help you:
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
• Know the products and services others offer and how they compare
• Get insight into what customers are looking for
• Assess your key differentiators
• Position your company to gain the advantage
• Determine thought leadership opportunities
Competitive research arms you with actionable insights. With a deeper understanding of who you’re up against, you can plan and develop communications that are realistic as to where you sit in the market and take advantage of competitor approaches.
I’m still coming off a HITMC high after a few days among my fellow Health IT marketers and communicators. It was a conference full of firsts as a first-timer in my own right: my first time in Boston, my first time speaking at a conference and....
The words “Cure Cancer Sooner” are the most efficient use of words – and the most meaningful choice of words I’ve seen lately. On the t-shirts of the “home team,”.....
This eBook touches on a few of the evolving trends influencing digital marketing today, and also discusses some key questions you need to ask to develop a strong, steady digital marketing strategy.