MERGE Atlanta is looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer who can hit the ground running. Depending on the project, you will take on tasks such as coding, testing, deploying and debugging complex user interfaces. You will work closely with project managers, testers and other developers to build websites in our proprietary (ASP.NET / sql-based) CMS.
MERGE is a collaborative company. While this description includes core functional responsibilities, all of our employees are active members of the team, flexible in assisting the company as it grows and evolves. This expectation requires each person to be capable of adapting to the dynamics of a client driven environment. We’re as interested in your human side as your technical expertise. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, optimistic and happy to help the team.
The Sr .NET Developer will report to the Development Manager and help to create, support and maintain the .NET solutions provided to our clients. This role will be part of an innovative and highly collaborative development team. The pace is fast, but the rewards are high.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent of education and/or experience
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented design techniques.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015-2017 Microsoft SQL Server -, ability to write and debug Transact-SQL.
- Experience with User Interface development.
- Experience with Testing framework like mockjax.js preferable.
- Experience with one or more development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, and Project Managers.
- Familiar with secure development techniques and understanding of web technologies such as HTTP, OData, REST.
- Experience in web layout design using CSS, SASS, LESS, and HTML 5/XHTML a huge plus.
- Experience with distributed cloud computing a plus.
- Knowledge about any one continuous integration technologies is a plus.
- Financial background a huge plus.
- Agency experience a huge plus.
Local candidates strongly preferred
Ability. Ability to bring the highest level of skill and competence.
Agility. To keep us flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands.
Humility. Constant seekers of new ideas, amazing collaborators and builders of those around us.